At that moment when you are looking for comforts after a hard day, you remember the beach and head straight there. After enjoying yourself for a while, you suddenly feel the urge to sit down, lie down or stretch your legs a little on an inflatable air lounger and you can’t find any on the seashore. Disappointed, you went back home.
Inflatable air loungers were designed with end users in mind. Knowing that they would need to sit, lie or relax their muscles after having some fun at the seaside. Inflatables can help you to relax with ease, and you can even take quick naps while relaxing with friend and family.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is an Inflatable Air Lounger?
- 2 Why You Need an Inflatable Air Lounger?
- 3 How to Choose the Best Inflatable Air Lounger?
- 4 6 Best Inflatable Air Loungers in 2018
- 5 How to Inflate an Inflatable Air Lounger
- 6 Conclusion
What Is an Inflatable Air Lounger?
An inflatable air lounger is a recreational inflatable seating made with the latest technology to provide super comfort for its users. It serves several purposes. Some people prefer it as a bed, seat, sofa or a sun lounger. It is a versatile product that is perfect for use in camps, gardens, pool, mountain, snow, and beach. It is very easy to inflate, so you don’t even need an air pump. It comes with a bottle opener, a securing stake, and a carry bag. And its ability to float on the water makes it perfect for swimmers.
Why You Need an Inflatable Air Lounger?
Inflatable loungers are produced from sturdy materials such as a flame-retardant parachute grade ripstop nylon. Which is thereafter transformed to an inflatable air lounger that provides extra comfort for its users. It can be inflated and deflated with ease and this makes it user-friendly. It is also portable because you can easily take it anywhere once you deflate it.
Inflatable loungers are a great option when you need to stay outdoors, or you want to enjoy a good sleep. It does not take time to inflate and deflate, and it is very easy to assemble. You can carry it on the back to any location of your choice. There are many reasons you should consider:
- Inflatables provide extra comfort anywhere you choose to use.
- They are affordable
- Ease of use
- Easy to take along on vacations and trips
- They are lightweight
- They can accommodate more than one person
- Inflatables can last for a long time
How to Choose the Best Inflatable Air Lounger?
Here are the factors you should take into account while buying an inflatable air lounger:
Inflatables that are produced with durable materials tend to last for a long time than those made from the very cheap material.
Different manufacturers suggest various ways they want users to maintain their inflatable to guarantee longevity. For instance, Fatboy suggest that its lounger should be cleaned with lukewarm water and neutral soap.
Most inflatables have a weight capacity of 400-450 pounds. Thus, they can accommodate 2-3 people depending on their weight. When shopping for an inflatable, ensure you consider the weight of the different users as this is extremely important whether it is for adult or kids.
Can your lounger hold air for a long time? If yes, then it would last longer. Such an inflatable won’t deflate unnecessarily even while you are relaxing. So you can enjoy it throughout the day.
Most inflatables come with an inbuilt neck pillow for relaxation while some allow you to stretch your legs completely.
If for any reason you wish to stop what you are doing, ensure you untie your lounger and collect some fresh air. Then you could tie it back when you are ready to relax again. Fortunately, most inflatables can stay inflated for up to 5 hours which is a great time frame to stay without having to re-inflate. And most inflatables can last up to 10 hours without the need to re-inflate if they are functioning well.
Easy to pack
Most inflatable loungers can fold easily. Hence, they can be easily kept inside a bag. But most do not. So you will need to consider the different places you will likely take the lounger to before buying one.
There are many attractable inflatable loungers on the market today, and most of them come with attractive side pockets. These make it more user-friendly because you can keep your valuable possessions inside the pockets. It adds to the numerous ways you can use an inflatable.
6 Best Inflatable Air Loungers in 2018
- This sofa inflates easily each time you open the bag and face the wind.
- It weights 1.3kilograms, so it is highly portable.
- It has a larger size despite its weight unlike other inflatable loungers and can accommodate a lot of people.
- It has a spacious capacity.
- It has a comfortable and ergonomic design.
- It has a whopping 1-year warranty which distinguishes it from the other inflatable loungers on the market.
- EcoTek is a premium brand, and it is made with a replaceable liner and ripstop nylon. The manufacturers guarantee that the product will not rip.
- The company is helping to eradicate desertification by planting a tree for every product purchased.
- This inflatable lounger has a length of 6 feet and weighs 400 pounds. So it can accommodate 2 or 3 persons.
- It has a 210 thread count nylon whose exterior shell has polyurethane. It also has plastic and replaceable interior liner.
- It has various colors and designs.
- It weighs 3lbs when folded up it is 13, and it opens to 7 feet.
- Its length is 400 lbs capacity which can accommodate up to 3 persons.
- It takes less than a minute to assemble and can last up to 5 hours.
- It also has an exterior that is water resistant.
- It is durable and has a weight capacity of 500 pounds.
- When it is inflated, it can get up to 77 inches, 22.8 inches high and 36.6 inches wide.
- It can stay inflated for up to 6 hours.
- You can safely keep your items in the side pockets.
- This inflatable lounger is available in different colors like Black, Candy, Camo Green, Cosmos, and Ocean.
- It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- When inflated, it can last up to 8hours.
- It weighs is just 2.6 pound
- It is available in red, black, blue, navy blue, rainbow and purple.
- It can accommodate a weight of 440lbs.
- It was endorsed as Amazon’s choice for an inflatable air lounger.
- It is made with polyester.
How to Inflate an Inflatable Air Lounger
Bring out your inflatable lounger from its back case and unfold it. Ensure it is completely stretch out before you begin to inflate it.
Open the inflatable lounger and ensure it is wide enough to allow the inflow of air into it.
Wave your lounger in the air. To do this, you may have to run for some time. You can only stop when you have achieved the desired level of inflation.
Close the opening quickly without allowing it to deflate. Roll the opening and close it tightly with a clip. This will help the air to stay intact without leaking.
Sit on your inflatable lounger and enjoy the ride. Avoid jumping and leaping on top your inflatable lounger has it could add some pressure that will make the rear end to burst.
You have read all the remarkable features of some top inflatable air loungers. And some tips on how to choose the best inflatable air loungers for your needs. We believe you have been exposed to the vital aspect of inflatables and you can make a nice buying decision with the information gathered from this review.
If you need a lounger that can take up to three persons at a time, then you will need an inflatable with a minimum capacity of 500lbs. Chillbo is an excellent choice for this. It has an exterior design that is user-friendly than other inflatables on the market. You will love the various colors available to choose from.
Inflatable loungers are a great tool for comfort and relaxation. You can relax anywhere you want, and you will be comfortable enough even to take a nap and stretch out your legs.
When next you go shopping, ensure you grab the best inflatable air lounger, fill it with air and let your relaxation game begin.